Read more ...
State Bank of India (SBI) has just issued an official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). In written exam, there is a descriptive test along with objective test. The descriptive test consists of total 50 marks. If you don't have any idea about the pattern of exam, check the syllabus, exam pattern of SBI PO recruitment. Today we are going to share here questions of descriptive test asked in SBI PO 2013 exam which was held on 28th April, 2013.
Questions of Descriptive Paper asked in SBI PO 2013 Exam
Letter Writing : (10 Marks)
(2) Letter to the company for accepting the job offer of an assistant manager in the company
(3) Letter on behalf of your department to the CEO of your company for working in late hours and not appreciated by management members.
Essay Writing: (12 Marks)
(1) Women entrepreneurs in India.
(2) Role of bank in daily life.
Paragraph writing on the following topics : (8 Marks)
(1) Importance of investment
(2) Importance of saving energy
(3) The role of small scale industries in economy.
Precise Writing : (10 Marks)
(1) Electronic payment system
(2) Comprehension on inflation
Comprehension (Passage) : (10 Marks)
In this comprehension section, there was a passage of 5 questions. Each question contains 2 marks.