Read more ...
Don't have idea about which documents to be carried while appearing for the IBPS SO interview? Many aspirants who qualify in IBPS SO online exam (CWE- SPL) do not know about the documents for the interview. Today we are providing here a list of documents/ testimonials which are needed for IBPS SO common interview. Check out!
Necessary Documents to carry for IBPS SO (CWE- SPL) common interview
- Print out copy of interview call letter.
- Print out copy of system generated IBPS SO duly filled application form.
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/ SSC/ X standard certificate with date of birth).
- Photo Identity proof ( voter id card/ PAN card/ Driving license/ Aadhaar card etc.).
- Marksheets and certificates of educational qualifications.
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates in the prescribed format stipulated by Govt. of India.
- Certificate of disability for PWD candidates.
- Discharge certificate/ pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last for Ex-serviceman.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) for the candidates who are presently working in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions).
- Any other relevant testimonials/ documents in support of candidate's eligibility.
So friends, hope it will be helpful for you before facing the interview. Good Luck!