IBPS Clerk-III Common Interview Experience of Pratik

Here we are going to publish IBPS clerk-III common interview experience of Mr. Pratik Gajbhiye. Read out Pratik's complete  IBPS clerk-III interview experience.




Hi friends. My interview was over.
It takes only 5 to 6 min..
IN one word its Awesome. I answered all questions expect one question (it is actually long form of.

The question asked.....

1) Introduction...
2) Job experience....
3) Why you resign from last job?
4) Hobbies?

I answered Writing letters to editor....they ask me why is it ur hobby & why u write letters to editor?..in which news paper? (I answered confidently...)

5) They ask me about my MBA subjects (guys well prepare your graduation subjects, their meaning & what does it mean.etc.)

6)What is the job of financial manager ?

7) If u will become financial manager then how you will manage banking ?

8) How you will utilize your experience & qualification in the banking ?

9) What is meant by break even point ?

10) And last they ask what will u do for the customers of bank after joining clerk ?means how you satisfied them ?

Last they wish me for my future.

So friends don't go too much deep & try to develop ur personal questions & show them ur confidence. All other canditates takes 10 to 15 minutes. But as I answered to the point. and my interview over in just 6 min.
So best of luck for all aspirants. Go with confidence & try to response to all questions.

Thanks Mr. Pratik Gajbhiye for sharing your interview experience with us! We wish Good Luck for your result!


You may also share your IBPS clerk-III experience like Pratik with us. For this, fill up this form with your interview experience details and send it.


 photo hand.gifRead out more interview experience of candidates appeared in IBPS clerk-III common interview here.

1 comment:

  1. Do they fail anyone in interview or not? Bcoz I gave 2 wrong answers.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.