IBPS PO-II revised allotment process completed- IBPS PO-II cutoff marks released

Good news for all IBPS PO-II qualified candidates! The revised allotment for IBPS PO/MT-II recruitment 2012 has been completed. Successful candidates in IBPS PO-II revised allotment have been notified through email and sms.


The result of IBPS PO-II common interview was declared in the month of February and successful candidates in the interview were asked for registration for order of preference of participating public sector banks. After publishing the final allotment result, IBPS suddenly cancelled this allotment and decided to publish a revised allotment. For this issue, we have contacted directly to IBPS and they mailed me that IBPS PO-II cutoff marks will not be changed. Finally IBPS announced the final result for IBPS PO-II revised allotment.

-->

IBPS also published the category-wise maximum and minimum marks obtained by the candidates in IBPS PO-II exam (CWE & interview out of 100). The category-wise cutoff marks for IBPS PO-II recruitment 2012 has been given below-

IBPS PO-II category-wise cutoff marks (maximum & minimum marks) :

Category
Minimum marks
Maximum marks
SC
71.88
55.84
ST
71.92
47.36
OBC
77.32
58.32
UR
81.96
62.12
HI
66.36
45.80
VI
69.76
42.84
OC
75.16
55.88


Important :

  • If two ore more candidates obtained same marks, their allotment is decided as per date of birth i.e. senior candidates have been placed before the junior candidates.
  • Appointment letters will be sent to the successful candidates by the allotted participating banks in due course.

Many many congratulations to the successful candidates!


Want to share your interview experience & success story with other IBPS PO aspirants? Send details here.

4 comments:

  1. my contact no. is lost which I mentioned while filling IBPS PO/MTII form so can you please help me that how do I retreive my bank allotment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jyoti, better to contact IBPS through mail or telephone.

      Delete
  2. I ALSO LOST MY CONTACT NO. AND I SENT SO MANY MAILS TO IBPS EVEN I CALLED THEM, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANY REPLY

    ReplyDelete


  3. my contact no. is lost which I mentioned while filling IBPS PO/MTII form so can you please help me that how do I retreive my bank allotment. I SENT SO MANY MAILS AND CALLED THEM BUT THEY DIDNOT GIVE ME ANY REPLY



    ReplyDelete

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.