IBPS clerk-II common interview experience of Srikanth


Name : Srikanth
Age: 24
Interview Date : 23.03.2013


Interview Experience Details:

I faced ibps clerk-II common interview on 23rd March, 2013. Already I am working in RRB near Karnataka, so I am expecting to go my region with this.

Interview was max. 10 minutes. It was held like a conversation, but I explored how much I want to succeed in that attempt.

-->

Following Questions were asked in IBPS clerk-II common interview :

Q1. Introduce yourself to me in Telugu/ English?
Simply finished it.

Q2.  About your family?(which I was not mentioned in 1st answer)
I told... they convinced.

Q3. You studied BA! So u might better to go GROUPS/CIVILS but why you are trying this side?
I took coaching for exclusively banks & trying since 2 years so pursuing this side, if now I though for groups my goal will be disturbed because syllabus is different.

Q4. Tell us about my experience in IKP. Like this... Some more questions!!

 Best Of Luck to all aspirants.


IBPS-NEWS wishes Srikanth all the best for his interview!

If you want to share your interview experience and success story with us by just sending your interview details to us. For more details visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.