IBPS clerk-II interview experience of B. Vani Vaidehi


Name : B. Vani Vaidehi
Age: 22

Interview date: 28 march
Venue: Andhra bank, Koti
IBPS clerk-II marks: 135



Interview Experience Details:


There were 4 members in panel.3 male and 1 female.

M1: asked about family background, educational background, ibps score (135),
he said I have a good score, why banking after B.Tech, inspiration to come
into banking( I told about my friend who works in bank).

M2:
what does IT sector do in banking, how technology is used in banks, why don’t u focus on becoming a PO now itself(coz I said PO is my long term goal), did technology improve customer service, if yes how?, what is data base management?

-->
M3:
About my hobbies, role model, FDI, will you support or oppose FDI(I opposed, he then asked me the source of funds if FDI is not there, I said nothing), what is the book of Gandhiji, Nehru.

M4:(in Telugu):
I came to bank and I'm kept waited for a long time, I'm fed up and about to complain, how would you deal me n stop me from complaining?

M3:
Which one do you drink more, coffee or tea?
I said I have half cup of both every day.
They all laughed saying that I'm balancing everything. They said that I've done well n wished all the best.
I thanked and left.

The panel members made me feel very comfortable. It’s the third interview after SBH clerks and Deccan Grameena Bank. This is the best panel I've got. May be the previous interviews gave me good experience.


We wishes B. Vani Vaidehi good luck!

If you want to share your interview experience and success story with us by just sending your interview details to us. For more details visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.