IBPS clerk-II interview experience of Rohan Iranna Mangalure, a MBA passed candidate


My name : Rohan Iranna Mangalure
Interview : IBPS clerk 2013
City : Mumbai
date of interview: 24-03-2013
Qualification: BCOM + MBA (finance)
My score : 123
Category: General



Interview Experience Details


I reached interview venue at 12 pm. at 1 pm my document verification completed. They announced my name for Interview room. I entered in the room. There was four member two of them are female and rest two men. They asked me have seat please.

-->
M1: Tell me about yourself?
I had given answer detail and my family background.( I told them my father
is bank employee)

M2: In which bank your father is working?

M2: Then why do you want to join bank? {then again he asked me} if you
completed MBA then why bank clerk?
I have given the answer

M2: Who is deputy chairman of Planning Commission?
Mai jaise hi answer diya taab cross question F1 ne kia.

F1: Then tell me who is chairman of planning commission? Again he asked cross
question

F1: Tell what is role of Planning Commission?
{I have given answer}

then
F2: What is your Project topic in MBA?
{I said that: My topic is Loan
syndication process.}

F2: What is loan syndication process

M1: Tell me about your native place? I answered Latur it is in Maharashtra

M2: Who is MP from your native place.

Then F3 told that you may leave now.

I said thanks you respected madam and sir have a great day.

My interview was around 8 minutes. Interviewers were friendly. My experience
is very good for this interview.
Hope this will help all {Bcom + MBA} candidates.


IBPS-NEWS wishes Rohan Iranna Mangalure Best of Luck for the interview result!

If you want to share your interview experience and success story with us by just sending your interview details to us. For more details visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.