IBPS clerk-III interview experience of Jagadeesh from Andhra Pradesh

Mr. R.Jagadeesh Kumar, from Andhra Pradesh, has sent us his IBPS clerk-III common interview experience. Read out his complete interview experience.




Name - R.Jagadeesh Kumar
Course- B.Tech
Category- General
Date Of Interview- 17-2-14
Venue- Deccan Grameen Bank Head Office,Nallakunta,Hyderabad
Marks - 138

I went to the interview centre by 8:20 am. There are 4 officers in the panel . All are very friendly and seniors too.some of the questions asked by them are as below-

M1- 1. Asked about me and my native place
2. About my B.Tech branch. Here he asked why you chose banking?
3. He asked me about other exams and interviews which I have appeared
4.Based on my answer to above question he again asked me whether you leave our bank if you got some higher job.

M2- He is a silent observer but asked me about my preparation for bank exams.

M3-  What is data mining?
what is IDRBT? ( Institute For Development And Research In Banking Technology,Hyderabad)

M4-  What is Bancassurance?
What is RTGS and its minimum amount?
What is NEFT?
What is CRR?
What is SLR?

OK friends this is my experience. I hope I did well in the interview. All the best to all of you.

Thank you Jagdeesh for sharing your interview with us. All the Best for your result!

You may also share your IBPS clerk-III experience like Jagdeesh with us. For this, fill up this form with your interview experience details and send it.


Read out more interview experience of candidates appeared in IBPS clerk-III common interview here.


2 comments:

  1. can any one say what is the last date of ibps clerk 3 interviews in AP?

    ReplyDelete

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.