SBI Clerk interview experience and success story by Shashank Mishra


sbi clerk interview experience, bank interview experience,  
Name : Shashank Mishra

Age : 21

SBI clerk written marks : 155

Interview marks : 34

Interview venue : Varanasi

State : U.P. 



Interview Experience Details given by Shashank Mishra in SBI clerk interview

I have got 155 MARKS in written exam and 34 marks in interview. I belong to Gorakhpur(U.P) My interview of SBI was very awesome. It was held at VARANASI. My chance came in the evening at 6 p.m. There were 4 members in the panel.1 Lady and three were gents. They all were very cooperative.
When I entered the room, I wish them. They asked me to sit.

-->


M1-:  Mr. Shashank, tell me that what is your good name?

It was really a very interesting question. I told my name to him.


M1-: Tell me something about Gorakhpur?

I told him about Gorakhpur.


M2-: What is marketing and suppose you are in an organization which is earning much and much profit, then why there is a need of marketing?

He also asked me about my city Member of Parliament and the FIR registered on him about that time.


M3-: You have a good academic record, then why you do not want to become an IAS officer? You have topped Gorakhpur University then why are you going for clerical cadre?


M4-: Tell me about RBI and the central bank of United States of America?


 At last when my interview was over, they commented that you have got a good and vast knowledge about your subject and social points. Keep it up and good luck for future.


IBPS-NEWS congratulates Mr. Shashank Mishra for this achievement. Best wishes for your future life!


Readers, you can share your IBPS & SBI interview experience and success story with us. Send interview details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.