IBPS Clerk-II Success Story of Vani Vaidehi allotted in Andhra Bank

Hello everyone, we are going to publish success story of some of our regular readers who have just got allotment through IBPS clerk-II recruitment in different bank. Vani Vaidehi, a regular reader of our website, sent us the success story in IBPS clerk-II exam and got provissional allotment in Andhra Bank.


I'm Vani Vaidehi. I completed B.Tech in ECE in 2012. We did not have campus and I was also not interested in software jobs.

 One of my friend's friend works as a deputy manager in Andhra Bank. I got inspired by him and strongly decided to focus on Govt. jobs., banking in particular because there are lot of opportunities coming in and a good scope for speedy growth. i took 2 month coaching in near by institute. I gave IBPS RRB clerks and POs as the coaching finished, and I was interested in teaching I took up teaching as my temporary career to help myself financially.




 I cleared both POS and Clerks of RRBs but rarely any notifications came. So while working itself I prepared for SBI Associate clerks and IBPS clerks. I used to study around 2 hours daily. As I have grip on maths and reasoning, I concentrated much on GK. I used to search websites, read mahendra’s current affairs, news paper (both Telugu n English). I used to solve the model papers, practice papers on all sections and GK bits given in news papers like eenadu, concentrating mostly on 'business' columns n other economy related issues. Occasionally I used to revise formulae of quantitative aptitude.


 I cleared SBH clerks and IBPS clerks both. But I lost in interview of SBH. Meanwhile I attended Deccan Grameena Bank clerk interview. These both experiences helped me for ibps interview. Finally I succeeded in it. For interview, I prepared for all banking related terms from internet, read interview experiences posted in websites, rehearsed how to give self introduction effectively and  current affairs as usual. I would like to tell one thing. Many people criticized me when I took up teaching in school after B.Tech. but I did not bother as it was very essential for me to do a job. but I never forgot my goal of getting Govt. job an kept working on it. My 8 month teaching experience gave me good friends and many sweet memories with kids.


 I do believe in luck but success is 90% hard-work and 10%  luck. If we put 90% hard work, God definitely gives the other ten percent, which is luck. My next aim is to clear JAIIB. Keep working. 


Thanks to Vani Vaidehi for sharing IBPS clerk-II success story with us. We had published IBPS clerk-II interview experience of Vani Vaidehi few month ago.


If you want to share your success story with us by just sending your interview details to us. For more details visit here.

12 comments:

  1. i also allotted to andhra bank clerk. would u please tell me when i get my joining orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also alloted andhra bank. are u get anya infn about andhra bank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i m eswar from visakhapatnam
      i have been selected for andhra bank clerk, and wt is the joining date of clerks

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i also selected for andhra bank clerk frm visakhapatnam, what is the joining date of andhra bank clerks

    ReplyDelete
  5. any one know abt andhrabank joining dates....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. hi supraja, i am eswar frm visakhapatnam, i got 64.4/obc i am also waiting for joining dates of andhra bank clerks
    r u from which city?
    wt about ur score and cat??
    u can share any information with me
    my id is eswarrao20@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. RECEIVED EMAIL FROM ANDHRA BANK FOR CLERK JOINING, STATE ORISSA

    ReplyDelete
  8. received email from aandhra bank for joining as a clerk on 15-07-2013

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi this sekhar i have selected andhra bank
    what is the meaning of testimonial certificate
    any one know the testimonial certificate please reply me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have selected andhra bank so any one know testmonial certificate please reply me

    ReplyDelete

Please post your queries in details to get response from us. Never use chatting word like 'plz' etc. We strongly recommend you not to share your email-id/phone no./other personal information in the comments. If you do so we have no responsibility for it. All comments, posted by you, will be moderated by our administrations. Thereafter the comments will be published here.